Last Wednesday it Snowed in Vegas like it hasn't snowed in Years! It was great! Everything was all white and sparkly. So we took Chloe over to my parents house to play in the snow. She was so excited and then we got there and realized silly mom and dad had forgotten her coat. So I rummaged through grandma's closet and found the smallest coat I could and rolled up the sleeves and pinned it up so that she could go out and play in the snow. We had a great time. Chloe loved jumping on the trampoline with all the snow and she and grandpa made a snow man. It was great fun and now all we can hope for is snow again on Christmas! =)
Chloe's Makeshift Coat

The backyard covered in snow.

Chloe and Grandpa making a snowman
Last minute touches! (hair) lol





My handsome hubby!



















4 comments:
Those are way cute snowmen! Hope to see you guys over christmas too!
Hi Kerri, I found your blog through Leslie Trammell. I can not believe how big Chloe is getting. The last time I saw you guys she was coming to primary with you. Hope your Christmas was nice....
Wow! Loved to see you guys, Chloe is getting so big is amazing how time goes by so fast! So tell us how you are doing, so do you know if is a boy or a girl? Miss you
You totally suck at updating your blog.
So, there's a youth librarian position that's opened up in Port Angeles. LOL! I thought I'd share that with you.
Post a Comment