Yay Chloe!!! That's a BIG step (so I hear =) How's momma feeling?? Did you guys ever end up getting together with Jeremy and Tiff when they were down? We should get together soon!
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
4 comments:
That's so exciting! It's so neat when they make that first step. Did you find out what you are having, yet?
hurrah!
Yay Chloe!!! That's a BIG step (so I hear =) How's momma feeling?? Did you guys ever end up getting together with Jeremy and Tiff when they were down? We should get together soon!
We are so happy for her! That is a big step! Congrats!! You guys must be really excited!
Post a Comment