9 years ago
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thanksgiving
Well I was terrible over Thanksgiving and didn't even take ONE picture. But we had a wonderful time. We spent this year with T.J.'s family up in Hiko. We drove up Wednesday night and it rained the whole way which was so nice. I don't know about the rest of you but all this warm weather has really got me down. It just doesn't feel like the holidays to me. So the rainy stormy weather was a real nice treat for the weekend. I think we stayed up past midnight every night playing cards which is one of my favorite things to do. And the food was amazing! I made sweet potatoes this year and was very glad to get a good review (I am such an inconsistent cooker). On Friday we drove up to the mountains and cut down our own Christmas Tree. Then we realized it was a little big and wasn't going to fit on T.J.'s Blazer. LOL So thanks Teresa for bringing our tree down for us. =) We haven't gotten it up in the house yet but our garage has never smelled better! =) So pretty much in a nut shell we had a great Thanksgiving and we hope all of you did too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
I"m with you, it was Sadie's first Thanksgiving and I didn't take one picture. I'm such a bad mom! Oh well. I feel the same about the warm weather. I was so excited when I woke up and it was rainy and cloudy outside. I love it!
In most places, people get depressed from the rainy weather. It's one of those "You know you're a desert rat when..." type things. :)
Post a Comment