A little while back my mom bought this for me for doing some things for her and a mothers day gift. Yes, I know I'm spoiled!! =P I was so excited but I haven't really had the time to do any scrap booking. The one great feature about the Cricut Expressions is that you can cut vinyl lettering out with it. This is one of my favorite features! And today me and my cousin D'on put it to good use making cute signs for our reunion auction. =) We had tons of fun doing it! And now I'm even more excited about my new toy! =)
9 years ago






















10 comments:
Don't you LOVE it??? I LOVE my cricut. David got it for me last year (I'm spoiled too!=) I can't find vinyl though, I've been wanting to do some vinyl letters, I asked D'On too, but where did you find the vinyl?
Very cute signs. I love my cricut too, but it has sadly been neglected the past few months.
Amber- you can get the vinyl at Michaels (at least here you can).
Is that the big one?? I'm super jealous, either way. The signs are all really cute!
Kerri - I've already had someone ask if they could buy one. LOL I told her if I have one left from the auction I'll let her know. :)
Those are so cute!!! I want one so bad! Those turned out really nice!
Thanks you guys I'm gald you all like them! =) Hopefully we'll get as good of a reaction at the reunion. I leave at 5am tomorrow. =) Wish me luck.
Amber - I got my vinyl at Joannes and Micheals. They were next to the cartridges and they fit perfactly on the 12x24 mats. =) The colors came with two sheets and the tranfer sheets came with four. You'll have to come over so we can craft together! =)
Traci- Thanks and Yep it's the BIG one. It is so much fun and does the most awesome stuff. =)
You have been so crafty lately! I love seeing your projects. I am terribly jealous about that cricut, though. How cool is that?
I have been debating getting one of those myself. They look so fun! I'll have to come by and check it out one day.
Post a Comment