Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chloe says the darnedest things...

Lately Chloe has been saying the funniest things and I just want to document a few of them. The other day I was offering her a choice of two snacks when she walked further in to the pantry and pointed out her mac~n~cheese and said, "How (deep in thought, literally her finger to her mouth) 'bout that(pointing to her choice)?" I thought it was so cute! I just started laughing and made her what she wanted. Lately her favorite phrase is "What's that noise?" With a big emphasis on noise. She asks this about every little peep or creek the house makes or every car that passes. We hear this pretty much all day. Oh and this was her first sentence. LOL tonight as we were putting her to bed she looked at us and said, "Time to pay (which is pray)" So we say the prayer in simple phrases that she repeats and when I say amen she looks up and says, "Pay again!" I just started to laugh and T.J. calmly says, "No, we only pray once before bed, now it's time to go to bed." The other one that comes to mind is I always tell her, "Guess What?" And then I'll say, "I Love You!". So she has taken to asking guess what and when we say what she just laughs and laughs she thinks it is incredibly funny. It always turns into a huge giggle fit with all of us laughing with tears in our eyes! She is so much fun and I don't ever want to forget the cute little things that she says so I'm sharing it with all of you. Hope I at least made you smile. =)

1 comment:

nicole evelyn bartley said...

i miss you guys so much. give chole a big hug for me. love you