Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chloe's Turning Two!!

Yep, Chloe is turning TWO can you believe it!! I still can't it seems like only yesterday that she was born and now it's two years later and she is bossy, opinionated, hilarious, charismatic, silly, loving and just an all around joy! I love watching her learn something new each day and overcome the little obstacles in her life like being afraid of puppets! Yes, she still hates the ones that make any form of noise but she will hold and love the ones that keep silent! =) She is turning in to quite the little person. She now tells me what she thinks and it usually starts with "I think..." or she is constantly asking questions. And if she doesn't like my answer she will definitely correct me. LOL She is so funny she always has us laughing and at night after she's in bed we are usually still laughing at something silly she did or said. Here are a few things that Chloe loves right now... she loves the cartoon Dragon Tales and is constantly asking to watch it (I don't have it on video so she is disappointed when I can magically make channel 10 play it), She loves baby dolls, she only has one but she wants to take it everywhere. =) She loves having pigtails in and always tells me that she looks pretty even though she doesn't enjoy the process of getting them put in. Her pink blankey and a binki, she can't go to bed without them. We've tried to give her a different blanket one night but she looked at me and said "Other Pink Blankey" and proceeded to toss the WRONG pink blanket out of her crib. Needless to say I pulled her dirty blankey out of the laundry and gave it to her. She loves sand and dirt of any kind. Which is really lucky because her Grandpa Laub got her a sandbox for her birthday. She got it last night and the first thing she asked me this morning was if she could go play in the sand. =) Those are just a few things that she loves. We love her so much she is my Miracle Baby!! =)

Chloe September 2006

Chloe September 2007

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

So big & so stinkin' cute!!

Tasha Stout said...

She is so cute! Happy birthday girly girl! I hope we will see this weekend... why is it that families can only get together at funerals??