I thought this was a great video! I just got done re-reading New Moon and It was way better the second time. This is seriously a series I can read over and over again with the same heartpounding anticipation!
Hey Kerri. I hope you don't mind me blog snooping.....I saw this movie on the Lifetime channel (it was called "16 and Pregnant" or something like that) and the whole time was thinking that she would make a great Bella and then I found out that she is Stephenie Meyer's first chioce for Bella too.
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
4 comments:
Hey Kerri. I hope you don't mind me blog snooping.....I saw this movie on the Lifetime channel (it was called "16 and Pregnant" or something like that) and the whole time was thinking that she would make a great Bella and then I found out that she is Stephenie Meyer's first chioce for Bella too.
Is it the same girl as in this video?
And of course I don't mind. =)
yeah, its the same girl- her name is Danielle Panabaker.
Post a Comment