I answered you back on my blog, but in case you don't check it...I am not charging anything. I am still learning, so I will take pictures of whoever just for fun and practice for me! :) call me.
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
6 comments:
I love the pictures! You think you could send me some copies?
Sure I'll bring some over tomorrow.
Great pics!
Any new developments in the house hunting?
Chloe is adorable! Thinking about having another one yet? Everybody's doing it! =)
I answered you back on my blog, but in case you don't check it...I am not charging anything. I am still learning, so I will take pictures of whoever just for fun and practice for me! :) call me.
HAPPPPYYYYY BBBIIIRTTTHDAY!!!! I will call you later.It's been CAARAZAY today! Love ya!
Post a Comment