Ok this one was really good too. Yeah I know I'm completley Upsessed. =)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love these. I still like the girl from Lemony Snickets to be Bella...but oh well. So New Moon was better the second time around? I can't to start them over. I just started Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, so maybe after that. BTW come over sometime this week. Just give me a call.
I like this Edward but I am still sold on the other guy (from Count of Monte Cristo) but I know he is too old, but he is just too fine :)
I am just in the third chapter of Great Expectations so I am still getting into the story. I like it so far, but I have only had time to read at night when I put Sade to sleep and I have been falling alseep too...so we'll see.
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
4 comments:
I love these. I still like the girl from Lemony Snickets to be Bella...but oh well. So New Moon was better the second time around? I can't to start them over. I just started Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, so maybe after that. BTW come over sometime this week. Just give me a call.
I'm starting to like this girl as Bella. Just with darker hair. Her expressions fit with the way I picture her. What do you think of this edward?
How is great expectations? I've never read that one.
I like this Edward but I am still sold on the other guy (from Count of Monte Cristo) but I know he is too old, but he is just too fine :)
I am just in the third chapter of Great Expectations so I am still getting into the story. I like it so far, but I have only had time to read at night when I put Sade to sleep and I have been falling alseep too...so we'll see.
Post a Comment