I just recently went to a Lia Sophia Party and absolutely fell in love with their jewelry. So, I decided to have my own jewelry party. It will be on Oct. 13th, 2007 at 4pm. So mark your calenders! It will take place at my house and yummy food will be served. It is a no pressure party (mostly just a chance to get together with friends and have a good time.) So if you would like to come let me know. You can bring anyone you want with you, the more the merrier. Here is the website so you can checkout their product in advance or order with out coming if the party thing isn't for you, or if you just can't make but are still interested.
http://www.liasophia.com/malissabrooks
Malissa Brooks is the advisor, she is such a doll.
9 years ago
















5 comments:
I threw a Lia Sophia party once. I think I invited you. I like the jewlery and it's nice because you can always send it back if anything happens to it.
Yeah I wasn't able to come until the very end and every one was gone. I'm thinking of becoming an advisor.
Hey do you know when we are suppossed to get together with Tiffani?
Hey Kerri!
So did your bid get accepted on that last house? If not, my friends are still selling theirs, you can look at it on infotube at www.infotube.net/168191. You can call heather at 242-4836 if you have any questions.:)
The Lia Sophia sounds cute. If you wanted, we could do a joint party with Sticky Sayings. I working on some cutie Halloween stuff.:)
yeah we did get accepted but we talked to some of the neighbors and found out that a fourteen year old boy got shot a few weeks ago right in front of the house we were thinking of buying. They are thinking it is gang related, also alot of the people in the neighbor hood have class action lawsuits against the builder of the homes because the soil wasn't compacted correctly and the foundations are starting to crack. So, we are back to looking again. Your friends house in in the same neighborhood so thanks but we've decided to look some where else. But thanks!
Yeah I think a double party would be good but I should probably talk to my friend who is in charge of the party first. But I'm sure she won't mind. I should talk to her today or tomorrow so I'll get back to you.
Post a Comment