Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our December...

A Few Cute ones of Phoebe. I can't believe how big she is getting and these were taken in Dec.

The Santa Train in Boulder City... (nothing like the Polar Express) We went with T.J. brother and Sister and Their families. It was ghetto and short but the kids had fun so that's what counts. And it was another practice round with Santa. Chloe got four rounds with Santa this year. The first was screaming and running the second she wouldn't look at him but no screaming or crying. (Pic below) The third we got her to hand him her letter and stand there with promises of candy. The fourth we almost got her on the lap for a pic but the crying started again. Maybe next year will be better. But can you blame her. He's a fat old man who brakes in to your house late at night and although he leaves presents it's still little odd. =) She was a little more excited about him coming this year last year she would cry when we told her Santa was going to come to our house and leave presents while she slept. This year she gave him her permission. She has such a strong opinion when it comes to stuff like this. lol
Daddy and Chloe on the Santa trainSilly faces
Phoebe
Mommy and Phoebe on the Train
Alexander
Missy and Jake
Devon (he's saying Peace)

Missy and the boys with Santa
Our Family and Santa (If you look closely you can see that Chloe is looking anywhere but at Santa)
Me & Chloe with Mrs. Clause. She was really nice and Chloe actually liked her.
All of us...
The kids in Santa's Sleigh
North Pole at Bass Pro
Every year The Bass Pro Shop puts together a great North Pole and they have an awesome Santa and you get a free 4x6 picture. This our second year going. This year we wrote Santa a letter and all Chloe had to do was hand it to him. She did really well until the people who took the picture cut her out and we had to repose for the picture. But she at least stood there without crying. =)
Brock, Chloe and Devon

Phoebe
Amber & Alexander

Phoebe & Alexander
Missy's Kids and Santa
Our Kids with Santa
Chloe giving Santa her letter
The first shot.
After Santa Pictures we took Family pics in front of their gorgeous fire.
Missy and her kids (Jake was at school)
Troy, Amber & Alexander
T.J., Me, Chloe and Phoebe
All of Us
Decorating our Tree
This year decorating for Christmas was just plain stressful. I just didn't seem to have enough hours in the day. And I forgot to take pictures of us putting on the ornaments but here is Chloe topping our tree with the Angel.



T.J. & Chloe topping the tree
Decorating Grandma & Grandpa Laub's Tree
We went over to my mom and dad's to help decorate their home and tree for Christmas. It was fun as always. We also decorated some gingerbread cookies But I don't have pics of those. These are also the first pictures of Phoebe sitting up all by herself!


Angel on the tree
Phoebe sitting up!








Chloe Made this Ginger bread house at D'on's annual sleepover but it is the only pic I have from that night. It was her first Gingerbread house.

Christmas Eve
My Sister's Husband Shawn has a family tradition of calling all the nieces and Nephews on Christmas Eve and pretending to be Santa Clause. So this year he called Chloe. She was really excited but she just kept talking and talking. Shawn had to hang up before she figured out who it really was. It was so darn cute.
Christmas Morning at Grandma & Grandpa Miller's



Exciting new stemwear. =)


SnowWhite It was exactly what she asked for.


Spidey Whities - Enough said (just hope I don't get in trouble for this pic) hee hee

Devon's massive nerf gun

Missy and Allie

I tried to be crafty this year and this is what my mother in law got for Christmas. It is a Family Tree pillow. I got the Idea from UCreate but I made it my own with the names. I tried to leave room for all future posterity to (as long as everyone does get to crazy) But I think it turned out really good. Which I'm glad for cause it was alot of help. (Thanks mom for helping me with it)






Christmas with my Parents
We did Christmas a few days later with my parents and got spoiled as always.
ME and T.J.
OUr Beautiful Chloe
OUr Family with Grandma and Grandpa Laub
Our growing Family

Grandma and Grandpa Laub
CHloe and GrandpaOpening Presents

Chloe trying to push the big ones. lol
Phoebe and her new Glow worm (every girl needs one)




For my dad for Christmas I get a three Picture frame and printed the girls hands and feet on either side . Chloe's with Phoebe's little ones on top.


Yeah Cricut Cartridges!
My husband loves old radios (I share his love to an extent) So for Christmas he got an old Eight Track Player. IT works and it came with a few really good tapes.




Hope you all enjoyed you Christmas as much as we did. And maybe just maybe I'll be caught up soon. =)

1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

SO cute!!! I loved the pics ;) I'm glad you guys had so much fun! It was great to see you on Christmas too ;)