Wednesday, March 17, 2010

January...

Well our January was pretty much the same old thing. For new years we got together with friends and played games early into the morning. =) And As you can tell I didn't take a whole lot of pictures. OOPS! I have been really bad about that lately but I am trying to do better. Here are the few that I did take.
Our sweet Phoebe. She is just growing up so fast.
Phoebe was teething, teething, teething! And she is not an easy teether. So alot of my days and nights were filled with a very unhappy baby. But she sure looks cute in this picture. =)
I love this picture. Alexander and Phoebe were holding hands as they watched Baby Einsteins. Aren't they cute?
And Chloe being her usual goofy self. She sure keeps us smiling.

2 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

They seriously are adorable!

Carla Kennedy said...

Hi my girlies! I miss you both TONS!! Chloe, I think Baby Kennedy misses you too... he liked it when you'd pat my tummy and say "Hi" to him :o). Phoebe, I think he's still a little miffed about you stepping on his head a few times...I'm sure he'll pay you back at some point. Anyway - love you two and your newly posted pics! :o)