Wednesday, January 20, 2010

November...

This is our month of November Sorry It's a Picture overload!

Allie's Blessing

Grandma and Grandpa with all this years additions.
I just thought this was cute. Grandpa and Alexander.
Grandpa and all the Granddaughters (except Biannca) + T.J. lol



Anderson Dairy Field Trip

Chloe, Phoebe and I were lucky enough to be able to go with Chloe's cousin Kayden to Anderson Dairy for his pre-school field trip. She had so much fun. Plus they served yummy ice cream at the end.








Veteran's Day
T.J. Spranged his ankle at work so he took Veteran's day to recover. It was nice to stay at home. We went outside and found a ladybug and Chloe swung at a few balls. =)
T.J.s swollen ankle





Swing Batter-batter





Crafts
A bunch of us had a craft fair out of my cousins house and here are the things that I made to sell. I also had some of my father in laws ping pong guns. I sold the boy sign the Merry Christmas sign and the girl sign. =)







My Cute Girls




Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we went up to my Aunty Em's house in Sacramento. We had so much fun and got to see so many neat things. Thanks Aunty Em for having us! Oh and the weekend before we went to Reno for State Football and to see Danielle and Jack. But we didn't take any pictures.
Mason and Chloe having an Apple fight!


Makin' Gravy

THE TURKEY. It was delish!





Bath time
This was Phoebe's first time in a real Bathtub (instead of a baby tub)

She loved it! you can tell how much she moved if you look at the ripples in the water.

Mommy and Phoebe

Grandpa giving Chloe a bath

I just thought this pic was cute.

We saw some beautiful scenery up there.


Little Train Ride & Zoo

They had this little steam engine train outside of the zoo that we went to one of the days up there. The train was awesome but the zoo was only so-so. But we still had a great time.

All of us on the train

Train house

Zoo
They had these cute boards so we had fun taking shots with them.


Daddy and Chloe lookin' at the animals

Playing in the Leaves

After the Zoo Chloe and my Dad had a blast playing in the leaves at the park. It was so different to actually have beautiful fall leaves everywhere.


On the Way Home

We stopped for lunch at this cute diner. It had tons of fun stuff to look at.

We also stopped at a Farmers Market that had corn mazes and fun stuff for the kids.



Chloe an Phoebe in jail


Corn maze

burlap maze


Vhloe's creepy get you face lol

pretty shot of a bird






The sunset we drove home from. =)

Well that was our November. Only Two more months to go!

4 comments:

DANIELLE said...

Fun fun pictures. I especially like the one of the bird.

I think I will come down with Gail. I talked with Jack a little about it and he only gave me a mild guilt trip, so signs point to yes. :)

Kerri Marie said...

Yeah that is so exciting! I am so excited it's gonna be a blast!

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

cute pics sorry that we missed you while you were in town. your girls are adorable.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Great pics! It was great to see over Christmas, so these are nice to see what you guys were up to the couple of months before that ;) You look like you had a TON of fun!