Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Been Way To Long!

Well now that it is January I figured I should probably post about what we have been doing. Here are our Halloween pictures. This year Chloe was a Fairy, Phoebe was a Bunny and I was a Kangaroo. I spent all of Five dollars on all of our costumes. =) We had a lot of fun this year, first we went to my mom's school's Harvest Festival. Then for FHE we carved pumpkins. I got Chloe this jewel and mallet kit, It was very kid friendly and reusable! Then on Halloween we went up to Hiko for trick or treating. It was a great Halloween!


Sleeping Bunny

Chloe and Grandma Laub


Isn't Phoebe Cute!


My sweet family

Chloe playing Carnival games, She won the Cake walk!


Halloween Jamas


Carving Pumpkins for FHE
Daddy and Phoebe


Cheesy Girl



Chloe really didn't like the pumpkin guts. lol





Our Family



Chloe decorating her pumpkin



Trick or Treating
Devon and Chloe

Mommy, Phoebe and Chloe
(Do you get the Kangaroo thing?)



Grandma Miller and Chloe

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Cute idea for the kangaroo costume. LOL.

Miller Family said...

We loved the pictures! Your family is as beautiful as always!

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

super cute family.