These are the four Cricut cartridges that I just ordered off of Ohmycrafts.com ! What a great deal! I got four for $109.01 and that's including the shipping! I can't wait until they get here and I can try them out. =)
The exciting news to me is that you can use them to make those wall lettering things for me!! :)
Seriously. I think I shall request that as my b-day present...or wedding present...or just because present. Jack and I are looking at houses, and so I will be looking to you to help decorate our walls if we end up buying... :)
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
2 comments:
The exciting news to me is that you can use them to make those wall lettering things for me!! :)
Seriously. I think I shall request that as my b-day present...or wedding present...or just because present. Jack and I are looking at houses, and so I will be looking to you to help decorate our walls if we end up buying... :)
Lucky you! Maybe I can save up a few bucks and buy some myself. My poor cricuts been neglected for a while.
Post a Comment