Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh My Crafts

Has anyone out there ever bought anything off of ohmycrafts.com ? I've heard good things but I'm not sure and I'd like so feed back. I am wanting to by some Cricut cartridges. They sell them for 4 for $115.00! I just want to make sure that they work and I'm getting the complete product before I buy it. So if you've ever used the website or know someone who has please let me know what you thought. Thanks!

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

haha...I'm so glad you posted this. I keep forgetting what the website name is. Wish I could help you with the advice. Don't know about it. I know Memory Miser is like half the price. I haven't looked into to the ohmycrafts, though.

Traci said...

My mom has ordered from there a bunch of times, and I know some CTMH consultants that do too. I've heard good things about them.