Okay these are just a few of the cute and funny things that Chloe has done lately that I wanted to post before I forgot.
About a week ago I was reading and Chloe was playing with her toys and she picked up this stuffed dog that she has and placed him in her lap folded his arms and started to say a prayer. It was the cutest thing ever. She thanked Heavenly Father for all her blessing and her family and friends. She asked him to keep us safe and she blessed the food. What a sweet kid! At least I know we are doing something right. Right?!
Yesterday as Me, T.J. and Chloe were on our way to the library T.J. had to stop rather abruptly because the car in front of us did. Chloe looks at him and in a voice of 'What do you think your doing', She says..."T.J. MILLER!!!!" IT was so funny we bust out laughing. And yes she got this from me, I have to admit i am often commenting on my wonderful husbands driving. Love ya Hun!
Also during the same car ride we were singing the Wheels on the Bus and she was helping her baby doll do all of the actions. It was so cute. Man she really keeps us laughing. =)
















1 comment:
That's AWESOME! Can you teach her "SHAWN KENNEDY!" for the next time you visit (or we visit there)? I think I'd die laughing!
It is so sweet that she says prayers with her animals... soon she'll have a baby sister with whom to say prayers :o)
Post a Comment