Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well My husbands birthday was on Friday but we had Doctors appointments, yep my poor husband had to get an MRI on his birthday! Right after our appointments we left for Hiko so that we could help rearrange all the mass amounts of food storage our family has up there. So I'm just now getting around to wishing him the happiest of birthdays on my blog. =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

This is T.J. last year on his B-day. Yes Chloe has a diaper on her head and T.J. has purse on his! You can always count on him for a good laugh! He is definitely our favorite person! =)

I haven't gotten the pics of this year yet. They are all on my MIL and SIL cameras. =)


Also my Moms Birthday was on Thursday so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! =)

This is my Mommy and me in 2001.

1 comment:

Tasha Stout said...

Happy late birthday T.J.!! I love those pictures that you have! And I love Chloe's hair from the first blog. It's so cute!