I know this is about a month late but time flies and I haven't had time . So here are the pictures form Chloe and Devon's Birthday Party. It was fun and we were glad to get the family together.
During their Birthday Party we busted out twister. It was hilarious to watch all the adults twist up and around each other. LOL But it was even funnier when they all fell over. =)



The kids had fun running around outside and playing in the sand box. I came out and my Nephew Devon was licking sand off the table. LOL It was really hilarious and grouse.

Our Fishy Pinata
Chloe really enjoyed being allowed to hit something with a stick . =)

Our Niece Bianca taking a swing.
Our Niece Linzi (It looks like she's wielding a two ended light saber, lol)
Our Nephew, Jamison really whacked the heck out of it. The string kept breaking.
Devon taking his turn. Uncle Scott kept having to Jump back to keep from getting whacked. LOL (Thanks Uncle Scott for helping us out!)
And of course we made Grandma Miller jump in there and take a few swings. =)
Fishy Pinata after his beating
Fishy cake #2 made by Me and Missy
Blowing out the candles
Look at those messy blue hands!

























3 comments:
I love LOVE her jammies! :) It looks like tons of fun! Especially Twister! :)
So, hopefully there will be family party on the 8th while I'm down. Think we could convince my family to play?? LOL! I think my butt would cover up half the mat! :)
those are way cute pictures! It seems like you guys had a fun time!
Is she really two? Wow. Time flies. She is such a sweet little girl. Hopefully we will run into you at Costco again soon!
Post a Comment