
Two weeks back a little girl in nursery came to church with her hair like this and I thought it was adorable, but I wondered at how her mom got an 18 month old to hold still that long. SO the next day I decided to try it out and Chloe was so good about it. =) Which is really funny because normally she can't even stand to have one pony tail put in. I really liked the way it came out so I took pictures (of course thinking "This is blog worthy"). So what do you think?
We have the most amazing Dollar Tree by our house! I got Chloe these Fairy Wings and Skirt there for a buck! (yes I do know that a dollar is the regular price at a dollar store but I just thought it was awesome. A BUCK!!!! ) But Chloe really loves them and she wore them for most of the day. Now she is really into fairies. The only downside is that we only have one fairy movie and Ferngully is only great the first TEN times. =)


















2 comments:
I love the hair! It turned out really cute! Tinkerbell movie came out today so maybe you can get her to watch another fairy movie! lol!
OH I love you guys!! I am so excited to see you and Chloe's beautiful fairy wings!
We are having a party at my house the 8th. Has D'On talked to you about it??
Post a Comment