Chloe and Grandpa Laub playing in the sand. This is one of her favorite things to do.
IT was fairly hot the day after we got there. So we let Chloe go swimming in this tub. LOL she thought it was great!
Uncle Eric and my Dad. (they could almost be twins. LOL)
Kayden had a great time driving all the kids around on his little quad. Chloe thought it was so much fun and cried everytime she had to get off.
We put Chloe down for a nap and when I came in to check on her she was asleep with her feet propped up against this tub. We thought it was hilarious!
A bunch of us went out to hike up this mountian and the view was phenominal!



It was a steep hike up.


My Dad slaving away over the stove. =)
He is an amazing cook!
It's never camping without dutch oven cookin'

Logan being silly as usual
D'on showing off her camera skills.
Charmea and Dustin setting up their tent
There was always a parade of kids. =)
Chloe had a blast! (Can't you tell by how dirty she is! lol)
T.J. and Jason playing a friendly game of horse shoes

























2 comments:
Chloe is so cute! Looks like you guys had fun! I'm not a big camper (remember I ditched out on girls camp the last 2 years...=) but if I was it looks like you guys would be the ones to camp with! I do remember that your dad is an excellent camp cook! =)
OOOHHHH how I wish I could have been there! The dutch oven picture did me in. Waaa! :(
Post a Comment