If you can't tell I am very excited to have grass! Two Saturdays ago (I am such a blogging slacker!) my SL Missy and her Hubby Jake & my BL Tray and his wife Amber all came over and helped us put in a new lawn. First we had to tear out the dead sod that never rooted and the tree that was very very dead. Then we planted our new tree and laid down fresh new and GREEN sod. IT actually went rather fast with all of there help. It would have taken forever without them. Thanks Guys!! Here are the before and after shots. I didn't get any in between because we were covered in dirt and mud. =)
The ugly dandy lion grass we had before...

The after shot...

My new tree!

Here are a few pictures of Chloe and our nephew, Devon playing after they got sucked running in front of the hose. They had a blast!


No comments:
Post a Comment