Chloe playing basket ball...

D'on and Kayden in the Hurricane tube...

Me and Chloe in the Hurricane Tube, she really didn't like that....

Chloe playing beautiful music...

Me trying to coax Chloe into the tunnel. She wasn't having any of that!

We finally got Chloe in the tunnel and as you can tell she is not entirely thrilled.

Kayden, D'on & Chloe

This was chloe favorite thing. Well this and the little grocery store but by the time we got down there my camera battery had died.

Kayden and Chloe playing...

Chloe throwing a few gang signs (well at least that's what I think it looks like) =)

Kayden, D'on, Logan & Chloe playing virtual sports. It was really funny to watch. LOL!

Sorry this is so long but these wer my favorite pictures form that day. =)
















3 comments:
Cute!Looks like you guys had fun! When would be good for you? Give me a call sometime!
Her face in the hurricane tunnel is classic.
I found your blog from Deanna's. I'm so excited! Blogs are such a great way to keep in touch. I had to comment on this one, because I remember going on a field trip to the Lied Museum. Good times. Our blog is
lukeandtraci.blogspot.com
Post a Comment