Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Lion Habitat



Last Thursday we went to the Lion Habitat with Danielle and D'on's church playgroup. I personally found it a bit disapointing. A good stop over but not worth a trip down to the strip all by itself. But we went to lunch afterwards and had a good visit. Plus we got a few good pictures. =)


You could walk under them and see them from below.

Chloe and Mommy =)

Logan, Danielle and Chloe



Chloe loves all the attention form Aunt Danielle!

1 comment:

DANIELLE said...

My whole double chin thing really has to go. Thank you for the motivation to exercise tonight. :)

I read this: "Binki's (my life would be a lot harder without them)" and I thought it said "BIKINIS" I couldn't figure out WHY in the world your life would be a lot harder without a bikini. lol

My computer is up and running...lacking only one very important thing: Microsoft Office. :(