Sunday, February 3, 2008

What's Your Story?

What's his name? Timothy James Miller (commonly known as T.J.)
How long have you been together? Married for 3 Together for 4
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? When I'm not Prego T.J. does.
Who said "I love you" first? T.J. did on a Sunday in a perk in Reno
Who is taller? Deffinetly T.J. (he's 6'2 and I'm 5'2)
Who sings better? I have no idea
Who is smarter? I think T.J. is he is very scientificaly minded
Whose temper is worse? That would be me... it takes akot to get him mad
Who does the laundry? That's me as well but sometimes I forget his work clothes so he does them every once in a while =)
Who does the dishes? Dishwasher- me By hand-T.J. (I HATE hand dishes)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? ME
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? T.J. will once we can bring it back to life
Who cooks dinner? I do dinner and T.J. does breakfast
Who drives when you are together? T.J. does most of the time
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they only live a few minutes away
Who kissed whom first? I kissed T.J. first, He just took to long ;) (I was his first kiss)
Who asked whom out? He asked me out with a little prodding from a friend
Who proposed? T.J. did on July 11, 2004
Who has more friends? I think it's about the smae becasue now allmy friends are his friends and his friends are mine.
Who is more sensitive? depends on the day
Who has more siblings? T.J. does by far! He is number 4 of seven and I'm 2 of 2
Who wears the pants in the family? IT all depends on what we are talking about.
Where did you meet each other? We met in Reno through our group of friends
What was the first thing you said to your husband? Well as my husband IT was YES (or I do) when we first met I think it was something about the food at Denny's
Where was your first date? We went to Chili's and Baskin Robin's we went and watched the free shows at the Circus Circus (in Reno) then we drove around alot and went back to his house watched broken arrow and Quigly down under and then Nova
Where was your first kiss? On the loveseat in the Conway house
Where did you get engaged? At a park we very often frequented
Where were you married? We got married in Hiko, NV on his parents lawn on September 25th, 2004 and we were sealed in the Las Vegas Temple on June 10th, 2006
How was the honeymoon? IT was great we went to Tahoe and we stayed for a week. We didn't do a whole lot but we had such an awesome time!

No comments: