This is Chloe helping T.J. pu together a chair that we have. I am trying to figure out all this youtube stuff. =) I hope you enjoy, and bare with me.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay if that is not the cutest thing ever!!! I loved when she freaked herself out and backed away. LOL Oh and then when she said hi and blew a kiss! ugh, I need to see you guys! Next week????
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
2 comments:
Okay if that is not the cutest thing ever!!! I loved when she freaked herself out and backed away. LOL Oh and then when she said hi and blew a kiss! ugh, I need to see you guys! Next week????
Yeah, that would be great! What day is good for you?
Post a Comment