Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Little Monster

Today when I was giving Chloe her bath she decided that mommy's cell phone was dirty and decided to give it a bath. I didn't realize this until I took her out and was drying her off. Now my celll phone is buzzing weakley and making strange gurgling noises. It really does sound pathetic. We got these phones in July and about a day after we got them I put mine through the wash and had to use our warrenty to get a new one. I'm still not sure if I will be able to use the warrenty on this one. I think we only have one claim per year. So much fun! =/ Does anybody else have fun stories where their kids mix water and electronics, or am I the only one?

4 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Doesn't she look so innocent, though?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I am on my 4th phone. All the previous ones were broken by the little angels.

ps- I am feeling much better! We really need to get together!

Anonymous said...

she is soo cute! i love her eyes! wow! (it was fun catching up with you at book club!)

Kerri Marie said...

Taylor - it was really nice to see you too. I can't believe how long it's been. It was so fun to get reaquainted. I'll see you at the next Book Club. =)