Wednesday, October 17, 2007

House Inspection

Today we are getting our house inspected to make sure it is constructionally sound. We meet with the inspector at 4pm. We have every confidence that the house will pass the inspection but we feel it's better to cover all our bases. We are trying to get everything done sp that we can close by the end of October! We are sooo excited! Last weekend we went to garage sales and found a washing mashing for $50.00 and a dryer for $75.00. I'm probably wierd but I am so excited to have my own washer and dryer! I'm going to bring my camera this afternoon when we meet the inspector at the house, so be expecting pictures either tonight or tomorrow morning. Yeah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, that is awesome Kerr! I am so happy for ya! Can't wait to see the pics.

D'On Marx said...

I'm so excited for you!! I just keep picturing you doing your little dance like the other day. So funny!

Kerri Marie said...

LOL yeah that'll be a new story for you to tell along with the ECS one! LOL

Kerri Marie said...

Pics are coming later this afternoon right now I have to go to a meeting.