Well T.J. just turned 25! Yep, he's half way to fifty! I just wanted to let him and all the world know how much I love him! He is my everything, the reason I go on each day. He is also an amazing father. Chloe is a very lucky girl to have a father who loves her so much! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday honey and I can't wait to hit that fifty year mark with you. XOXO!
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
3 comments:
Hey T.J., I know you probably won't see this, but Happy Birthday!
lol D'On....probably true....but happy b-day anyways T.J.
Okay, you need to email me your link to your lia sophia page, cause I told you I wouldn't remember. HAHA!
Post a Comment