I like what you did to your blog. Where did you go to get the background. How about November 17th? That gives me enough time to get invitations and hopefully get a good turnout even though it is the weekend before Thanksgiving. Let me know if that works for you and I will put it on my calendar.
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
4 comments:
Girl!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Way to go, it is adorable!
I like what you did to your blog. Where did you go to get the background. How about November 17th? That gives me enough time to get invitations and hopefully get a good turnout even though it is the weekend before Thanksgiving. Let me know if that works for you and I will put it on my calendar.
Tia- I found the layout on www.shabbytulip.blogspot.com , they had a bunch of cute layouts. But a warning you lose your whole sidebar. GRRRRR....
The 17th would be aweome! What time? E-mail me your address -k- Thanks!
Tia- I found the layout on www.shabbytulip.blogspot.com , they had a bunch of cute layouts. But a warning you lose your whole sidebar. GRRRRR....
The 17th would be aweome! What time? E-mail me your address -k- Thanks!
Post a Comment