Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tagged by Becky

4 jobs I have held:
1. Babysitting two of the cutest kids ever after highchool
2. Tcby in vegas and Reno
3. Memories Kept flower preservation
4. Nanny for another pair of adorable kids

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Lord of the rings (all three)
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Old and New Pride and Prejudice
4. Newsies ( I love a good musical)

4 Places I have lived:
1. Northwest Vegas
2. South Reno
3. North Reno
4. Norhtwest Vegas again

4 Categories of TV Programming I enjoy:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. The Class
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Charmed

4 Places I have been on Holiday:
1. Baltimore, MD (to see my fav. sister)
2. Utah (lots of places here)
3. Hawaii
4. Canada

4 of my Favorite dishes:
1. Steak and potatoes
2. Pampered chicken
3. My husbands breakfasts
4. Anything with avocados

4 Websites I visit almost daily:
1. Blog
2. Email
3. shopping websites
4. housing markets

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. on vacation
2. Shopping
3. visiting someone
4. a new house!

4 Other Blogger buddies to do this:
1. D'on
2. My sister
3. Angie
4. that's all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come visit me! My moms in town and I just got knee surgery. We could use the company!

Kerri Marie said...

oh my goodness. Why did you need knee surgery? I'll come over tomorrow. Does that sound ok?

Anonymous said...

The dr. found a cist in my knee and a minor tear in my ligament...not a huge surgery, but please come tomorrow. That would be great!

Kerri Marie said...

OK see you around 9 or 10am.

Kerri Marie said...

yeah