The Plane Ride
This was Chloe's first time on a plane. She did really well, especially since she had a teething fever of 102 degrees. She absolutley loved it when the plane was taking off. The slide below is from when we were taking off in Atlanta to fly to Baltimore. We had alot of fun with her on that flight even with our lack of sleep.
The Baseball Game
The day after we got there we went to a Major League Baseball Game. We went and saw the Baltimore, Orioles play against the LA, Angels. It was a really good game. Two home runs to Baltimore and they won the game. It was really exciting. I've never been a huge baseball fan but I really had a good time.
Fun With a Glow Stick
After the Game we got home and Shwn gave Chloe this Glow Stick and she was completely fasinated. It was extremely entertaining. We stuck it in her shirt and I think she sat there for ten minutes trying to get it ot and trying to figure out what it was. She really thought it was the greatest thing ever.
Light House at Turkey Pointe
The third day in Baltimore my parents, T.J., Chloe and I went to Turkey Pointe to see the old Light House. It was a two mile hike both ways. The area was so beautiful and Green. They had wild rasberries growing along the trail and it was such a beautiful day. While we were there Chloe stood in the grass for the first time without crying. We also discoveredtht she had broken through two of her top molars. That in its self made it an exciting day.
Antietam
On one of the days we were in Baltimore we drove up to Antietm. Antietam is the scene of a major Civil War battle that took place in September of 1862. They say it was and stil is the bloodiest battle to ever take place on U.S. soil. It was really sad. The whole Antietam park covered probally twelve miles. But the history that took place there was really interesting.
Inner Harbor
We went to Inner Harbor which is Baltimore's torist trap. Basically it was a bunch of shops and restraunts on the harbor. But it was nice to get out and see the ocean. While we were there we picked up some suveniers. One of them was this hilarious crab hat. So we put it on Chloe and we thought it was really cute.
Fourth of July
For the Fourht of July we just stayed at my sisters house and had a babeque and lit off our own fireworks. It turned out to be alot of WET fun. It poured on us! We ended up seting off fireworks in the rain. But we still had alot of fun, and the food was eally good.
Hanging Out
Some of the days we just hung out and enjoyed each others company. These were probably the funnest and most memorable for me. It was really great to sit and talk with Carla and Shawn. I also enjoyed watching Chloe get to know her Aunt and Uncle. This was the first time she had seen Carla since she was a week old. Just so Carla and Shawn.. We Miss You! and We had a blast.
9 years ago
































4 comments:
Kerri, I love each and everyone of those pictures. It looked so beautiful there. I am so jealous. I love the pic of Chloe and the crab hat. Too funny. Thanks for sharing your trip.
Thanks we really had a great time. And isn't that carb hat hilarious!
Hey Kerri! I really enjoyed your photos. It looked like you had lots of fun!
Hey D'on, we really need to get together. I haven't seen you guys for what feels like forever.
Post a Comment