LOL, I don't know why I find it funny but I do. Youknow that everyone is calling it HP. The newspaper put out an article that talked about what people were going to read after HP like there is a shortage of good books out there. I just find it funny. =)
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
5 comments:
I love that you did this too. It's so funny. I love that you did TJ too. How come most were girls? he he...have you picked up Twilight yet?
NO, I just finished reading the last Harry Potter. It was great! That will probably be my next read though.
As to the girl thing I'm not sure but i put all the guys that showed up on. I think it goes mostly by bone structure.
tj does have great bone structure!!! Now that your done with HP go get Twilight!!!! :)
LOL, I don't know why I find it funny but I do. Youknow that everyone is calling it HP. The newspaper put out an article that talked about what people were going to read after HP like there is a shortage of good books out there. I just find it funny. =)
Post a Comment