Chloe was so excited to go to Kindergarten. She woke me up five minutes before my alarm went off. We got all ready and had twenty minutes before we had to leave. lol She was so happy and willing to take pictures this morning. And I feel like I got a lot of really cute ones. My favorites are below. I did good when I dropped her off but we had to drop them off at the gate and get out of the way do the next parent could drop off their kid. That kind of bummed me out I really wanted some cute pictures of her in line, but what do you do. I hope she does good today and makes some new friends. My girls are just growing up way to fast!
Here is the post of here first day of preschool... http://tkmillerclan.blogspot.com/2010/04/first-day-of-pre-school.html
First day of Kindergarten!
HOORAY!! FOR SCHOOL!
Phoebe had to have a few shots too.
She was being so cute I ended up taking about 50 photos
Love that smile
She looks so grown up!
Funny face
Phoebe trying to copy sisters pose. She did it all on her own.
She was so excited about getting to pick out all her school supplies. She picked a Lisa Frank folder with a beautiful Rainbow Pony and a Disney princess backpack.
Love this girl! And I can't believe how fast time has flown.
Sisterly love, Phoebe sure is going to miss her while she's at school.
Walking away to go stand in line. That backpack is as big as her. lol
















5 comments:
My little loves! I truly have the most amazing nieces on the planet!! Chloe, you big girl! You are such a smarty, and so kind to others. You will do great and Auntie is SOOO proud of you!! Good job Big Girl!
good luck this next school year
such hams! their so cute! Can't wait to see them in October!!!
Ahhh.... What a big girl! I LOVE the photos :) SO cute :)
Love it! She is getting so big! I can't believe it! Love the pics!
Post a Comment