Chloe went to her first day of Pre-School yesterday! We are so proud of her. We were lucky enough that when we found the school her teacher Miss Amy allowed her to start right away despite it being in the middle of the year. I can't believe how big she is getting. My baby is growing up so fast. *sniff*sniff*
At School they studied the letter H and made a paper house. They also traced their letters and practiced writing their names.
On the way to drop Chloe off I asked her if she was nervous about school, and she said, "No I'm proud of school, I'm nervous about the bumps." I had pulled off to the side of the road into some gravel so we could talk before taking her in. LOL she is so funny. But I just love that she is PROUD of school.
















5 comments:
How did you get lucky enough to have such cute girls. She really is adorable. They grow so fast too.
Chloe, I am so proud of you!! Thank you for telling my your preschool pics were already up on the blog... Mommy hadn't mentioned it. Have fun with all of your friends and learn lots!
Kerri, I'm so proud of you too! You're a fantastic Mom!! I hope I do at least half as good as you've done. Love you girls!!
That is so fun! Congrats on the preschool! She looks adorable on the first day of school!
I'm impressed your all caught up on blogging :) I remember Josh's first day of school I wasn't ready. Hope your all better now.
I can't believe she is old enough for Preschool! She looks adorable in her new outfit!
Post a Comment