Saturday, June 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOEBE!!!

Phoebe turned one year old today!!! We are so happy that she is a part of our family. We Love you Phoebe and Happy Birthday!


Things that Phoebe Loves and can do:

  • Loves Outside
  • Loves playing with her sister
  • Loves to eat
  • Loves it when her daddy comes home
  • LOVES all animals
  • Loves Nursery
  • Loves to sing
  • Says Mama and Dada
  • Signs Please, More, All Done, Hat, Eat, Hungry, and Thirsty
  • Walking and Climbing Stairs
  • Grooves to the music
  • Waves hello and goodbye
  • Lights up our Day!


4 comments:

DANIELLE said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday Phoebe!!

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Wow! I can't believe she's already 1! Happy Birthday, Phoebe!

Trevor and Lisa said...

Wait a minute, I thought they had to be 18 months before nursey?! How'd you manage that? Happy (late) Birthday Sweet Girl, we need to get together!

Kerri Marie said...

Lisa - Well, T.J. and I are in nursery so Phoebe comes in with us. =) And yes we really do need to get together.