APRIL 24th & 25th, 2010
We went up to lake Illapah near Ely with my parents and I was lucky enough to be able to convince Missy to come along as well. It was a lot of fun and pretty relaxing. It was the first time we took out one of our four wheelers we had just fixed. T.J. was really excited to get it out.
We also brought Chloe's car along and the kids had a blast with that. Don't you love Phoebe's sweet retro sweater. =)
My dad took Chloe to the lake to fish and she caught one right off the bat. I was amazed that she had the patience for and that she really really enjoyed herself. She was so proud of herself. She caught four fish and Devin caught two. They both had a great time.
Chloe reeling in that first fish (The fish really loved the barbie pole.)
Grandpa and Chloe
Grandpa explaining how to hold it still and wait for a tug.
Happy Camper
Caught Another. See that taught line.
Touch it, I dare you!
Missy and Devon
Devon reeling in his catch
It works best if you sit still. =)
Devon's Catch
Takin' out the hook
More Fishin'
Waiting Patiently
One of Chloe's Catches
They had a BLAST!
Chloe with her fish! (we were all shocked that she held it.)
Devon and his fish
Happy Kids & Silly Faces
T.J., Phoebe and Allie
We went for a long ride Missy and I with the kids in the Rhino, T.J. on the four wheeler and My dad in his truck. My mom stayed at camp with the babies (thanks mom) It was a beautiful drive and we got out and did some hiking. By the time we got back both kids had nodded off and were flopping all over in the back. =)
Well I have a ways to go still to get caught up but I'm getting there. =)
















1 comment:
I've never been to Lake Illapah. It looks beautiful! I'm glad you guys had so much fun :)
Post a Comment