I don't know if you all have heard about the recall on Children's and Infant's medicine but here is the website that let's you know if the product you have is on the recall list. All of my Motrin and all of my Tylenol was. It is possibly infected with salmonella. Pass it on to your friends and family. =)
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
1 comment:
Glad you posted this, all of mine were recalled too! Crappy, we are suppose to be able to trust these products to help treat our children!
Post a Comment