Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fourth of July

(Warning Picture Overload)
Our evening was pretty mild but a lot of fun all the same. (Even though we did really miss the festivities up in Alamo) We just went over to my mom and dad's house and played. We let Chloe do a few sparklers and poppers, then we watched everyone elses fireworks. They were going off all around us so we got a really good show and Chloe really enjoyed herself.
Chloe and her bag of poppers

Jumping on the trampoline while we waited for it to get dark.

Silly Face


Grandma and Phoebe

Typical T.J. glaring at the camera. lol


Daddy and Chloe

My adorable husband


lighting off poppers







Sparkler Fun!


Chloe enjoying the show!
Yummy food
And Watermelon for desert

1 comment:

Tonya Whipple said...

All I have to say is, when I saw the pic of T.J. and Chloe eating, all I could think was "Like father like daughter!"