Monday, November 10, 2008

Some Exciting News...

WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #2! Yep we found out this weekend that I am pregnant! We are so excited to finally add another member to our family! Chloe is really excited as well. I don't know if she completely understands yet but when we ask her what she is she says, "I Big Siser!" and she knows that the baby is in mommy's tummy . Even though yesterday she told me that she has a big sister in her belly. LOL She is such a goofy kid! We will keep you updated and let you know how things are going. =)

7 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Congratulations. Hope all goes well.

Brian and Teresa

Tasha Stout said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!!! Let us know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Yay! I am so happy for you girl!!! We are trying again too! Hopefully we coul be pregnant...again together. lol

I missed your birthday...i suck at life!!! Happy late birthday and I love you!!! Let's get together next week!!!!

Congrats again!!!

D'On Marx said...

YEAH MILLER FAMILY!! (I just need to join the club)

Mical said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling better than you were on Saturday.

Leslie said...

I'm sooooo excited for you! Congrats!

Traci said...

Congrats!! That's really exciting news. And we're only a couple of days apart. LOL.