On Friday Morning before she got all cute and dressed up as a princess I was working on my computer and she had been so good about playing by herself and letting me work in peace. But then it got to quite... and I walked in on her putting her diaper rash cream all over her face! I couldn't believe it! All I could do was laugh she just looked so funny. And she looked at me and said "I have bum cream!" She was so excited. What a goofy girl! Then on Saturday me and T.J. were re-arranging our loft and once again Chloe was being so good just running around playing and having a good time. When T.J. walked into her room and found her with her BRIGHT PINK roll on Avon soap. It was everywhere! She had it all over one of her favorite toys, a bunny that sings, all over her bed, herself and all over the carpet in her room. Everything was PINK! I didn't get pictures of that one because I was a little worried about it staining the carpet. Which it did. =) LOL But her are the pictures of her all covered in cream. Enjoy...
Cream on the face and all over her binki




















3 comments:
Don't you love the messes they make when things get too quite? It's always interesting to see what you get to clean up when they are quite!
Trouble maker.
Okay, so, I hope D'On's invited you and TJ (and your folks) to our house on Saturday for our family feast. We're doing an entire family birthday party where EVERYONE gets to blow out candles. I think it's so fun! Anyway, you HAVE to come. HAVE TO! Okay??? Call me when you read this.
And the other thing...Guess who'll be in Vegas Nov. 21st?? :D Can I join your midnight Twilight movie watching extravaganza???? :)
I'll see you this weekend!!! YAHOO!!!! (and I'll talk to you much sooner.)
She is so stinking cute!!! How can you even say No sometimes?! I loved her costume too! Good choice
Post a Comment