9 years ago
Thursday, August 2, 2007
SO DISAPOINTING
So we heard from our realestate agent today and she told us that the bank accepted another offer on the house today. Apparently a few days after we put in an offer someone else did too. And there's was higher so of course the bank accepted theirs. Me and T.J. are both really dissapointed. But We are already back on track and are going to look for more houses first thing monday morning. Oh well what can you do? Hope you all had a better day than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
So sorry to hear it! Hope you have better luck on Monday!
I'm sure you'll find something better for your family in the long run. I have found in life there are always reasons for things that happen to you, even if you don't understand it at the time. You'll find something wonderful...I'm sure.
Thanks for the encouragement. Yeah we just hope we find something soon. We are ready for the next chapter in our lives. =)
UGH! I'm sorry Kerr! What are the stinking odds that for months nobody puts an offer down and when you so they so too and it's higher. My very wise momma is usually always right!! I'm sure the Lord has something way better in store for your fam! Love ya!
Post a Comment