Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New House! Offer Down!

So, we just put an offer down on another house today. we are hoping that we will have better luck with this house. We actually think it might be a better find. It is 1626 sq.ft. and has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The back yard is really nice and alot bigger than the other house. It will deffinetly need some work (paint and a thorough cleaning) but we really like the neighborhood. There will be pictures to come later.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Can't wait to see the pics. We are rooting for you. Jeremy asks me every day or two what the status is on your house hunt. He knows I am addicted to this stuff and that if something is going on, I know. We'll be watching. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Where is it at? Hopefully this will work. When are we hanging out this week?

Kerri Marie said...

Thanks, Keep our fingers crossed for us. We are really hoping this one works out.

Baldwin Fam said...

Kerri, it's Morgan from primary. Found you randomly though some blog hopping, but I can't believe you want to move!!! Ok, so I can understand the living with the parents situation, but come on now. Please, please, please (I'm begging) stay in our ward! I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you two are the best CTR8 teachers ever! (Just don't tell Devin I said that - you took over his class).:)