A day late...
Okay no one ever said it had to be a real person. =) For those of you who don't know this is Elizabeth Bennett. I love everything about this era the culture, the chivalry, the dances and courtship. I probably wouldn't fit in very well but I would love to walk a day in her shoes and dresses. =) I chose Elizabeth Bennett of some of my other favorites because she had a real zeal for life that has always appealed to me. So if I could trade places it would be with her in her era. How do you think she'd fair here in my place?
9 years ago

















1 comment:
I bet she would make it. and I totally knew who this was on the tine little thumbnail on FB. I love your choice on this one. C: I think I might choose the same. One of my fave stories ever!
Post a Comment