Wow we have been soo busy! There has been so much and I am so far behind I don't know if I am actually going to blog about everything. Let's see... we are are healthy and happy even though we did have a week or two where we were all sick. Chloe turned FOUR!! yes four, I still can't believe she is that old. And started her second year of preschool. Which she loves! We went to Baltimore for a week to visit my sister, her husband, and to meet my adorable new nephew!! =) We got a puppy and her name is sunshine (There are pictures of her on FB) T.J. has been working very hard and a lot, we are so grateful for him. Phoebe is running around causing all sorts of trouble she is definitely a spirited one. =) Me and T.J. both had birthdays and got another year older ! We also celebrated our SIXTH wedding anniversary and we couldn't be happier. My house is still a mess and I'd still rather read or scrapbook and ignore the mess. hee hee. My cousin Danielle came down for my birthday and took our family pictures it was a blast (but it took a week or two to recover form the lack of sleep) =) And that's all i can think of right now. I will attach a few pictures to hold you over. =)
9 years ago
















3 comments:
Cute! I love the pictures! Your family is so beautiful!
You guys really HAVE been busy! I'm glad you've had so much fun :)
miss you guys a ton. i am excited for the fact that i will be able to see you in only a matter of months, really it is becoming weeks. love you all!
Post a Comment