Love them, and 5 1/2 weeks seems great to me, mine will probably be about that too!! Babies sure keep you busy, especially when you refuse to put them down! I just can't help it he's too cute, you know?
5 1/2 weeks is impressive!! I mail b-day gifts way later than 5 1/2 weeks and I don't have babies. I want to be just like my little sister when I grow up!! :o)
So, you said you're handing them out... will you mail me one, please??
T.J. and I got married in 2004. Then almost two years later we had our first beautiful baby girl, Chloe. Then almost three years after that we added another beautiful little girl, Phoebe, to our family. They are our everything and we feel privledge everyday to be the ones who get to raise them. My family is the most important thing in my life and I am so blessed.
6 comments:
cute cute cute!!!
Way cute Kerri! Are you coming to book club on Saturday?
They turned out so adorable!
Love them, and 5 1/2 weeks seems great to me, mine will probably be about that too!! Babies sure keep you busy, especially when you refuse to put them down! I just can't help it he's too cute, you know?
5 1/2 weeks is impressive!! I mail b-day gifts way later than 5 1/2 weeks and I don't have babies. I want to be just like my little sister when I grow up!! :o)
So, you said you're handing them out... will you mail me one, please??
Love ya! CK
Very cute!
I loved the dress too!
Bianca says hi to Cloe and Phoebe, she really enjoyed spending time w/ them.
Post a Comment