Phoebe Marie Miller was born on Friday night at 5:55pm She weighed 6lbs 3oz. and was 18.25 inches long. I will spare you all the gruesome pictures of them taking here out via c-section but here are a few of our favs. =) So far she is a great baby. Even though I did forget how much energy a new born takes. We are exhausted but thrilled. Chloe is very excited but hasn't quite gotten the idea of gently down yet. We got to come home after only two days at the hospital which was nice. I am feeling pretty good and I get my staples out today, YEAH!! So hopefully recovery will continue to go well, and Phoebe will continue to grow strong. We are so excited to add another beautiful little girl to our family!!!!
9 years ago









Daddy with his girls!!

















10 comments:
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! That picture with you and the girls is priceless! Love it!
I hope you recover fast and well, too. Only 9 days left...
So Precious! Congratulations! You have some adorable little girls!
Seriously!? I have to BEG to text pix and then you don't send me personal notification when the Blog's updated?? Like you're changing diapers constantly and up for feedings all night or something :oP. Good grief! How am I supposed to show off my new niece?
In all seriousness I couldn't be happier and I hope you're getting rest in between it all. Phoebe really is beautiful! I love you guys.
CK
Very Beautiful! Congratulations! We hope to see her soon. Have fun
Love Aunt Shelle and Uncle Rick
Oh, she is SO cute! Congratulations, I hope your recovery is speedy.
YAY FOR THE MILLER FAMILY!! She's so adorable! I'm so happy for you guys.
Awww!!! Kerri she's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations on your new addition!
oh.my.goodness. She is so beautiful Kerr! I am so happy everything went well!!! Did you cut your hair or is it just pulled back? Keep posting pics! Love seeing her!
She is GORGEOUS!!!! What a beautiful little girl. Congrats! What a wonderful blessing ;)
Post a Comment