Yep that's right we are having another Girl and we couldn't be more thrilled. So far I've kept my promise that I made T.J. when we first started talking about having kids. I told him we were going to have a girl for every boy his mom had. And since there are 7 boys and one girl. I think I'm doing pretty good so far LOL! But here are our first ultrasound pictures of her. I get another ultrasound on March 10th and can't wait.
Profile

















8 comments:
That is so fun, ours is a little boy! If you are really going for 7 girls I have one tip, LOTS OF BATHROOMS!!
Congrats! Another girl will be so nice, best friends for life (except for those teenage years...) and you've already got all the stuff! I'm crossing our fingers for another girl, we'll know soon. And ditto what Lisa said....from experience 5 girls--1 bathroom...not fun. :)
congrats I wish I had what it took to have a girl I think we are going to have another boy we'll find out in March with our ultra sound. congrats on another girl.
Just to Clarify...
No we aren't really going to have 7 girls we can't even have 7 kids. My doctor says four will be the most she would wnat me to have. I have to many complications. But i still love to tease T.J. about it. =)
YAY!!! That is so exciting! (See? I told you!) She looks like she's sucking her thumb -- precious. Reminds me of another little girl...
HEY! I found Emily Clark! She may pop over to your blog. It was TOTALLY random. She's into photography and a friend of mine joined her photo group on facebook. I was like, "Hm, I like photography, I'll take a look." And then I was like, "That girl looks WAYYY familar!" And then I decided to email her to figure out how the heck I knew her.
I rambled. yikes.
Kerri, I still haven't replied to your email... I'm terrible and I'm sorry :o(. Shawn and I are so excited for you, and the way Chloe has been taking care of the many baby dolls we're sure she's going to be a fantastic big sister (like me!! he he).
One thing though... "No pee pee"? Everyone has to have a pee pee... it's more an internal vs external plumbing issue. Sorry...I had to tease you!
How cool, we are happy for you! It will be so much fun for Chloe. So have you thought of a name yet? Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment