9 years ago
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Busy, Busy, Busy...
Things have been so busy lately that I haven't had a lot of time for anything else. I got a new calling at church as the Compassionate Service Assistant(well fairly new). It is taking up a lot more time than I thought it would but I enjoy it so it's not that bad. =) T.J. got called to cub scouts and to the Elders Quarms Activities Committee. So we are busy there as well. And I now have my SIL living on this side of town so we have been hanging out a lot. Chloe loves her Aunt Missy and her two sons Devon and Broch. She is always asking to go see them. That and Chloe is taking a lot shorter naps these days so my down time has been cut considerably short. I know everyone has busy lives but lately I just haven't found the time to blog. It has been either blog about myself or check up on all of you. And I love to see how you all are doing. I'll try to do better. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















5 comments:
Glad to see you back! I know how it is, life gets crazy busy sometimes! I had so much fun haniging out with you guys last week, we need to do it again soon!
FINALLY a post! LOL Stop being so busy, then!! ;P
Hi guys, I didn't know you blogged. It is good to see you!
Lisa- Do you guys have a blog? If so e-amil me the address. =)
It's nice to hear from you as well.
Kerri, email me your address, to poulisa@gmail.com, and I will send you an invite to our blog. I forgot I set it to private, to many years in a law firm!!
Post a Comment