Just because I can. HEE HEE... Me and D'on on Easter. (I think this is my Senior year of High school)
This is Chloe last Easter. I can't believe how much she has grown.
This is me and My Grandma Roden at Easter my fith grade year. She was the best friend a girl could have!
And this is My mom and my Aunt Becky alll decked out in their Easter dresses. Aren't they cute! Love you guys!!!!
















3 comments:
Hahaha...that's great! A couple of things, I was soooo skinny and very blonde!! LOL I love the boots in the picture with your grandma. Also, how come I'm not in your pictures on the right as favorite girls?? LOL j/k
I love Flashbacks too!!! I am glad you decided to do it. It's fun to see, and to learn something new about eachother!!
I love your Flashback Friday and yes, it's a great idea....I may copy it, too. I was so happy to see your comment on my blog! Glad you're doing well.
Post a Comment